• Medium 15-20mmHg Support
• Closed Toe
• Reinforced Toe/Heel
• Sock Look & Feel
• Regular Length
• Opaque Material
Graduated Compression Travel socks help to lower the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), aka Coach Class Syndrome, swollen ankles and tired aching legs while flying.
DVT can affect anyone at any age, even though there is no previous history. Wearing graduated compression Travel Socks can safe your life.
Order by Men's shoe size:Medium = 7.5 - 10 Large = 10.5 - 12.5 X-Large = 13 & Over
Graduated Compression Travel socks help to lower the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), aka Coach Class Syndrome, swollen ankles and tired aching legs while flying. DVT can affect anyone at any age, even though there is no previous history. Wearing graduated compression Travel Socks can safe your life.
In recent years, following the widening press coverage of DVT, there have been a number of efforts to introduce DVT-preventative devices.
Recognized by a number of health experts, these elastic compression stockings represent one of the most accessible steps towards the reduction of DVT. By applying a gentle pressure to the ankle, they help blood to flow around the body by squeezing it up towards the heart, which assists the body's circulation.
Any of our 15-20mmHg garments are suitable for DVT Prevention while flying
- Soft Microfiber two way stretch materials make these easier to don
- Non-binding comfortable top band-keeps socks from rolling down
- Reinforced “comfort” heel and balloon toe specifically designed with Men in mind.
- 15-20 of gradient medium compression is the recommended graduated compression for DVT prevention
- Ribbed design ensures these look like a standard dress sock
- Clinically proven and physician recommended, moderate graduated support gently massages and enhances upward circulation in the leg
Read More On
4.5 out of 5 stars
At Discount Surgical Stockings, it is our goal to offer you the education and guidance to make the best purchase decision.
Please feel free to call us with any questions or to place an order.
Service Representatives are available by phone, email or online chat
120 New Jersey Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11207-2510
With 100's of options this can be quite confusing if its your first purchase.
We have trained fitters available to assist you 9am-6pm est Mon- Fri toll free at 1-800-982-0939.
Stephanie Ext. 129