• Medium 15-20mmHg Support
• Closed Toe
• Dress Sock Look
• Casual Sock
• Reinforced Toe/Heel
• Sock Look & Feel
• Regular Length
• Opaque Material
• Microfiber Material
Graduated Compression Travel socks help to lower the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), aka Coach Class Syndrome, swollen ankles and tired aching legs while flying. DVT can affect anyone at any age, even though there is no previous history. Wearing graduated compression Travel Socks can safe your life.
In recent years, following the widening press coverage of DVT, there have been a number of efforts to introduce DVT-preventative devices.
Recognized by a number of health experts, these elastic compression stockings represent one of the most accessible steps towards the reduction of DVT. By applying a gentle pressure to the ankle, they help blood to flow around the body by squeezing it up towards the heart, which assists the body's circulation.
Large = 7.5-10
- Medium Support and Style, great for shorts, skirts or slacks.
- Very light Pattern - for an elegant dress or casual look.
- 15-20 mmHg Graduated Compression is recommended for DVT Prevention
- Two way stretch makes these easy to put on and take off, soft, microfiber nylon feeling
- Reciprocated (Reinforced) heel with comfortable toe pocket
- Soft comfort, non-restrictive, stay up top band, for great "stay up" power.
- 90% Microfiber Nylon 10% Lycra® Spandex
Large = 7.5-10
Available in the following configurations
5 out of 5 stars
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.