Sigvaris Compression Stockings
Sigvaris Styles and Options
Sigvaris 860 Series - Select Comfort
Comfort and style for everyday wear for men and women, also available in petite and plus sizes. Featuring a knit construction and double covered yarn for long life and easy donning and removal.
- Unique two-way stretch allows for easy donning and removal
- Comfortable continuous compression from toe to waist
- Double-covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life
Sigvaris 500 Series - Natural Rubber
The Sigvaris 500 series represents the original gold standard in compression therapy. Natural rubber offers greater elasticity and durability.
- Proven efficacy through numerous scientific studies
- Designed with a low fatigue rate to sustain compression throughout the day
- Ideal for patients with more serious indications or long-term therapy
Sigvaris 230 Series - Cotton
Enjoy the comfort of natural cotton while achieving the support you need. The high-stretch knit construction in combination with double-covered yarns provides great elasticity and easy donning and removal.
- Designed with 25% Supima® Cotton for optimum wearing comfort
- Cotton yarn on the interior is ideal for people with skin allergies or sensitive skin
- Integrated foot release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort
Sigvaris 840 Series - Soft Opaque
SIGVARIS Soft Opaque Medical Compression Hosiery is the ideal complement to any casual, dress or office attire because this hosiery line combines all-day softness and comfort with the greatest possible durability.
- Soft Opaque offers unsurpassed natural softness without the use of chemical additives
- Made with two-way stretch fabric so it is easy to put on and remove
- Double-covered inlay yarns and a reinforced heel offer greater durability
Sigvaris 780 Series - EverSheer
Efficacy meets fashion with the Sigvaris 780 series, the sheerest compression hosiery with a fashion look. Eversheer combines all-day softness and comfort with greatest possible durability.
- Excellent breathability and moisture management for your comfort
- Double-covered yarns make it soft to the skin yet easy to don
- Stays in place with less skin irritation
Sigvaris 710 Series - Allure
Patterned compression hosiery for today's women of fashion.
- Stylish sheer look enhanced by an elegant pattern design
- Excellent breathability and moisture management for added comfort
- Double-covered inlay yarns create softness against the skin and makes Allure easy to don because bare spandex never touches the skin
Sigvaris 120 Series - Sheer Fashion
Designed to look and fit like fashion hosiery, Sheer Fashion provide relief from a wide range of symptoms including tired, aching legs, swollen feet and ankles. With increased sheerness and comfort, sheer fashion 120 hosiery better fits today’s women with a newly developed sizing system.
- Longer-lasting design to endure the demands of contemporary footwear
- Soft top band prevents unpleasant binding near the knee
Sigvaris 180 Series - Well Being for Men
- Durable High quality construction for a long-lasting support sock
- Bubble toe...Extra space for the toes gives more comfort
- Calf support panel — expands for a precise fit on most legs
- Durable— high quality construction for a long-lasting support sock
- Reinforced heel and toe Longer-lasting design to endure the demands of contemporary footwear
Designed to improve and speed up recovery, Athletic Recovery Socks help to flush out the lactic acids built up in the leg muscles during exercise, as well as relieve tired, aching legs and exercise-induced muscle soreness.
- 67% drirelease® polyester — ideal for athletes
- Lactic acid flush-out and relief of delayed onset leg muscle soreness
- Superior Athletic Sizing Assortment, comfort and fit with 50+ years of true graduated compression expertise
- Patented drirelease® and latex-free yarns with an embedded environmentally-friendly Freshguard® treatment that virtually eliminates odors
True Graduated compression clinically proven to reduce swelling (Edema) in patients with diabetes.
- Non-binding band
- Flat toe seam
- Soft with extra padding on foot
- Dri-release for moisture wicking
- Fresh-Guard for odor control
- True graduated compression helps improve circulation
Guide to Compression Stockings
Are You At Risk for DVT?
Guide to Compression Stockings for Diabetics
Sigvaris is a family business based in Switzerland producing medical compression stockings as a treatment of venous disease. Sigvaris combines 50 years of experience, a close relationship with the medical community, and the latest technologies to develop medical stockings that are fashionable, functional and efficient. We sell the complete line of Sigvaris products for men and women.
Discount Surgical Stockings is the first and largest online retailer of compression socks. We are committed to making sure you are satisfied with your stockings, and with your shopping experience. Our easy and simple exchange/return process ensures that you get the support stockings that's right for you.