Absolute Support™ Cotton Compression Socks - Firm Support 20-30mmHg, Unisex
- Size Chart
- Q & A
Absolute Support Cotton Based Graduated Firm Support/Compression Sock -- Cotton Compression Socks for Men & Women
|Cotton Compression Socks - Made in the USA - Firm Graduated Medical Support Socks 20-30mmHg, Unisex, 1 Pair - Absolute Support, Sku: A105|
Healthier, better feeling legs begin at the ankles. Graduated compression applies pressure and stimulates circulation at the ankle, slowly decreasing as it travels up the leg. Moderate graduated support gently massages and enhances upward circulation in the legs.
Our unisex cotton compression socks are by far our most popular sock. Natural cotton construction provides a refreshing natural comfort. Absolute Support knee high compression socks are clinically proven and physician recommended. Thicker than our regular nylon/lycra compression dress socks, these support socks are warmer in winter, cooler in summer, and ideal as an athletic compression sock for sports or walking.
Fiber Content: 80% Cotton, 13% Nylon, 7% Lycra® Spandex
Order our compression socks by shoe size:
- Small = 7 and under
- Med = 7.5-10
- Large = 10.5 - 12.5
- X-Large = 13 and over
- Small = 5.5 - 7.5
- Med = 8 -10.5
- Large = 10.5 and over
Absolute Support is our private line of high quality compression socks at value pricing! All compression socks are designed and engineered with your comfort in mind. Absolute Support delivers physician-prescribed elastic compression therapy guaranteed.
Just like the big name “brands”, we take 4-6 compression measurements at precise intervals between the ankle and end of garment. Multiple measurements guarantee our garments are comfortable and deliver an accurate distribution of the pressure gradient. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
20-30mmHg - Firm Compression
- Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins (also during pregnancy)
- For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins
- Helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema
- Helps with the management of active ulcers and manifestations of post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS)
- Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis
- Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (sudden fall in blood pressure when standing)
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome
4.5 out of 5 stars
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.