Absolute Support™ Compression Sport Socks With Copper Sole
- Size Chart
- Q & A
Absolute Support Sport Compression Socks with Copper Sole - Medium Support (15-20mmHg)
A compression sock with a soft feel of a traditional sock plus the added health benefits of copper!
Let's face it, most people don't want to deal with their feet. Heat and moisture builds up to create a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi to grow. With copper infused socks, you are protected from the millions of organisms and bacteria which can be harmful to us that live in or on our feet and shoes. The antimicrobial performance of Absolute Support Sport Socks with Copper has a distinct performance advantage in keeping you healthy and on your feet!
Materials: 68% Polyester, 21% Nylon, 8% Spandex, 3% CopperSome of the advantages of these copper soled socks:
- Designed for sports - Copper kills bacteria as the temperature in your foot rises due to activity.
- Soft to the touch, Comfortable for both men and women.
- Medical grade, graduated compression boosts blood circulation and reduces leg fatigue.
- All-Natural - Does not contain any chemical products or residues.
- Odor-Resistant - Neutralizes the two principle causes of odor.
15-20mmHg - Medium Compression
- For the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins
- Helps relieve tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins and spider veins
- Ideal compression level used for those traveling long distances
|Men||Shoe Size||Women||Shoe Size|
|Small|| 7 & Under|| Small||5.5 - 7.5|
| Medium|| 7.5 - 9.5|| Medium|| 8 - 10.5|
| Large|| 10 - 11.5|| Large|| 11 and over|
| X-Large|| 12 and over|
5 out of 5 stars
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.