Microfiber Dress Compression Socks for Men – Medium Support 15-20mmHg
- Size Chart
- Q & A
|Microfiber Dress Compression Socks for Men – Made in the USA – Medium Graduated Medical Support Socks 15-20mmHG - Closed Toe, 1 Pair, Sku: A2011|
Our Most Comfortable Medium Graduated Support Compression Men's sock, at an unbeatable price. Compare to the name brands at 75% off!
- Prevention of swollen legs
- Moderate Leg Pain
- Moderate varicosities
- Moderate edema / swelling
- Prevention of recurrence of venous ulcerations
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- DVT prevention - After surgery
- DVT prevention while flying
- Soft, comfortable microfiber nylon construction
- Roomy toe and defined heel for comfort and correct fit
- Rib-knit, dress-style appearance
- Manufactured using 86% nylon and 14% spandex
- Sold per pair
- Soft Microfiber two way stretch materials make these easier to don
- Non-binding comfortable top band-keeps socks from rolling down
- Reinforced “comfort” heel and balloon toe specifically designed with Men in mind.
- 15-20 of gradient medium compression
- Ribbed design ensures these look like a standard dress sock
- Clinically proven and physician recommended, moderate graduated support gently massages and enhances upward circulation in the legs.
Order by Shoe Size
Small = 7 & Under
Med = 7.5 - 10
Large = 10.5 - 12.5
X-Large = 13 & Over
Colors: Black. Brown, Navy, Tan & White
Absolute Support is our private line of High Quality Compression at Value pricing!
All products are designed and engineered with your comfort in mind.
Absolute support delivers physician-prescribed elastic compression therapy guaranteed.
Just like the big name “brands”, we take 4-6 compression measurements at precise intervals between the ankle and end of garment. Multiple measurements guarantee our garments are comfortable and deliver an accurate distribution of the pressure gradient. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
15-20mmHg - Medium Compression
- For the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins
- Helps relieve tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins and spider veins
- Ideal compression level used for those traveling long distances
4.5 out of 5 stars
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.
Compare the A2011 to similar stockings:
Try a pair of these today and see for yourself how we deliver great quality at amazing prices.