Absolute Support™ Microfiber Dress Compression Socks for Men - Firm Support 20-30mmHg
- Size Chart
- Q & A
Our Most Comfortable Firm Compression Men's socks, at an unbeatable price. Compare to the name brands at a 1/3 of the price
Great customer reviews - We made these to look and feel like men's socks
- Therapeutic graduated compression
- Prevention of swollen legs
- Moderate - Severe Leg Pain
- Moderate to severe varicosities
- Moderate edema / swelling
- Prevention of recurrence of venous ulcerations
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- DVT prevention - After surgery
- Rib-knit, dress-style appearance
- Soft, comfortable microfiber nylon construction
Non-binding comfortable top band-keeps socks from rolling down.
Reinforced “comfort” heel and balloon toe specifically designed with Men in mind.
20-30mmHg of gradient compression (Class I firm compression)
Ribbed design ensures these look like a standard dress sock.
Our best selling 20-30 men's sock
Order by Shoe Size:
Small = 7 & under
Med = 7.5 -10
Large = 10.5 - 12.5
X-Large = 13 &over
Colors: Black, Brown, Navy, Tan & White.
Manufactured using 90% Microfiber Nylon and 10% Lycra Spandex
Absolute Support is our private line of High Quality Compression at Value pricing!
All products are designed and engineered with your comfort in mind.
Absolute support delivers physician-prescribed elastic compression therapy guaranteed.
Just like the big name “brands”, we take 4-6 compression measurements at precise intervals between the ankle and end of garment. Multiple measurements guarantee our garments are comfortable and deliver an accurate distribution of the pressure gradient. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
20-30mmHg - Firm Compression
- Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins (also during pregnancy)
- For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins
- Helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema
- Helps with the management of active ulcers and manifestations of post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS)
- Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis
- Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (sudden fall in blood pressure when standing)
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome
4.5 out of 5 stars
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.
Compare the A2012 to similar stockings:
Try a pair of these today and see for yourself how we deliver great quality at amazing prices.