Sheer Firm Support graduated Compression Pantyhose 20-30mmHg
- Size Chart
- Q & A
Model A207 A217
Our Sheer line is for the woman who desires extra support without sacrificing comfort and great looks.
The Absolute Sheer line is so stylish it is hard to believe they are high compression stockings..
Designed for chronic swelling of the ankle, moderate to severe levels of varicose veins and leg disorders.
- Now Available in Open or Closed Toe with reinforced toe and heel
- Wide, non compressive toe pocket.
- Cotton Crotch area
- Great Comfort
- Semi-transparent spandex Lycra material.
- Fashionable sheer look and feel
- Graduated 20-30 mmHg Firm Compression
- Therapeutic graduated compression
- Flat panty seams for a comfortable inconspicuous fit
- Ventilated cotton panel for comfort
- Minor varicosities
- Minor ankle, leg and foot swelling
- Post surgery
(Please Click on Size Chart on Top)
Absolute Support is our private line of High Quality Compression at Value pricing!
All products are designed and engineered with your comfort in mind.
Absolute support delivers physician-prescribed elastic compression therapy guaranteed.
Just like the big name “brands”, we take 4-6 compression measurements at precise intervals between the ankle and end of garment. Multiple measurements guarantee our garments are comfortable and deliver an accurate distribution of the pressure gradient. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
20-30mmHg - Firm Compression
- Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins (also during pregnancy)
- For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins
- Helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema
- Helps with the management of active ulcers and manifestations of post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS)
- Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis
- Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (sudden fall in blood pressure when standing)
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome
4.5 out of 5 stars
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.
Compare the A207 A217 to similar stockings:
Try a pair of these today and see for yourself how we deliver great quality at amazing prices.