Jobst For Men Light Support Socks
- Size Chart
- Q & A
Jobst For Men Lightweight dress socks
Compression: 8-15 Light Weight
Men's Light weight Dress socks support legs and help reduce fatigue.
- The greatest counter-pressure is at the ankle and gradually decreases to the top.
- A bubble-toe assures freedom of movement and a heel pocket provides a good fit and reduces wear.
- These socks are knitted with nylon and elastic to fit firmly at the ankles to add support and help improve circulation.
- Effective support with appearance of fine quality dress socks.
- Durable and stylish with a gradient 8-15mmHg of compression,
Jobst for Men is designed for business and casual occasions, features a bubble toe and relieves tired aching legs. Helps prevent mild swelling
Reduce swelling of feet, ankles & legs, increase energy and maintains amazing foot comfort. Graduated support socks provide roomy, irritation-free comfort for those with diabetes, edema, swollen ankles, or poor circulation.
Light support helps energize legs. These therapeutic socks have a lightweight ribbed design and comfort top that keeps socks up without binding or sagging.
8-15mmHg - Light Compression
- Provides relief and minimizes tired and achy legs
- Prevents fatigued legs from long periods of sitting or standing
- Helps relieve minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs
4.5 out of 5 stars
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.