Sports Compression Socks, Over-The-Calf - Medium Support 15-20mmHg, Unisex
- Size Chart
- Q & A
High performance – athletic sports compression socks with CoolMax® fibers to wick away moisture! By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sports compression sock gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity.
- Circular Knit
- DVT Protection
- Graduated Compression – Tightest at the ankle gradually decreasing up the leg
- High Performance Yarn
- Improved Recovery – Therapeutic rated fabric provides greater pressure and recovery benefit leading to faster muscle repair.
- Improved Circulation – Faster warm up and improved oxygen circulation. Encourages blood to the muscles and flush by products away.
- Reduced Fatigue – Reduces muscle vibration (linked to muscle fatigue) improves muscle endurance and strength.
- Reduced Damage – Performance Compression Sock muscle containment can reduce soft tissue damage in contact and intense sports.
- Preventative support and aided recovery.
- Heightened Proprioception – Heightened body position sense for enhanced stability and agility.
- Small 7 & Under
- Medium 7.5 – 10
- Large 10.5 – 12.5
- X-Large 13 & Over
- Small 5.5 – 7.5
- Medium 8 – 10
- Large 10.5 & Over
New Size 2x Designed for weights over 225lbs
Fiber Content: CoolMax® 71% Nylon 25% Spandex 4%
By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sports compression sock gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity. You will notice your legs feel better at the end of any activity. Made with Cool-Max a fiber that pulls moisture from the skin to be absorbed to the outside of the sock. It is thicker than a standard Nylon/Lycra Sock, with additional thickness around the entire foot area, giving a new level of comfort in a support sock. It is an ideal compression sock for athletics, walking, golf or any casual activity.
The thickness is about that of an athletic sock, so no need to worry about larger sized shoes.
Mojo Sports compression socks are specifically engineered to match specific contours of each foot. Selective cushioning allows for padding and compression to be strategically placed in key areas, providing essential shock absorption. Better fitting socks can cut down on blisters and other irritations caused when your foot slides around within your sneaker. Used by professional triathletes around the world, graduated compression socks are scientifically proven to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time. These socks do make a difference.
Mojo compression socks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with unparalleled, scientifically optimized, compression technology for all-day benefits. True medical-grade, graduated compression socks - strongest at the ankle and gradually diminishes as it goes up the leg - not just providing a squeezing effect like many other compression products.Also available in Mid-Calf Model # A1011 and Anklets # A1012
15-20mmHg - Medium Compression
- For the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins
- Helps relieve tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins and spider veins
- Ideal compression level used for those traveling long distances
5 out of 5 stars
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.