Mojo Compression Socks™ Mojo Compression Socks for Recovery & Performance - Firm Support
- Size Chart
- Q & A
Mojo Elite Graduated Compression Recovery & Performance Socks
- Compression socks for athletic performance and recovery
- Graduated compression of 20 to 30 mmHg boosts circulation
- Zone construction for selective cushioning and compression
- Engineered to follow contours of the foot
- Compression bands support Achilles tendon
- Flat seams lessen pressure marks and risk of blisters
- Large toe box
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Moisture-wicking and latex-free fabric
- Features extra cushioning and more warmth for colder seasons
- Provides additional support of the Achilles tendon and shins
- Four flex zones for enhanced mobility and donning ease
Material composition: 70% Nylon 30% Lycra Spandex
MoJo Recovery Compression Socks utilizes multiple zones to provide extra cushioning + moisture wicking and are specifically engineered, not only for high performance, but also for the respective feet they go on.
The Mojo Compression Socks are specifically engineered to match the specific contours of each foot.
Selective cushioning allows for padding and compression to be strategically placed in key areas, providing essential shock absorption.
Better fitting socks can cut down on blisters and other irritations caused when your foot slides around within your sneaker.
Used by professional triathletes around the world, Graduated Compression socks are scientifically proven - to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time.
These socks do make a difference!
Sold per pair.
MoJo Compression Socks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with unparalleled, scientifically optimized, compression technology for all-day benefits.
These feature 20-30mmHg graduated compression that is strongest at the ankle and gradually diminishes as it goes up the leg - not just providing a Squeezing effect like most other available compression products. The graduated compression helps fight the force of gravity and circulate blood back to the heart and lungs more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated, it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been, or are being, deprived during a workout
More energy, an improved metabolization of lactic acid, and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker than ever. Washing instructions
4.5 out of 5 stars
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.