Juzo Gauntlet 30-40mmHg
- Size Chart
- Q & A
Juzo Gauntlet 20-30mmHg
Finally, a high-quality medical compression glove at a reasonable price! The Juzo Basic Series 1102 is a compression hand gauntlet with finger and thumb stubs. Made with circular knitted soft Lycra/Helanca fibers that make it comfortable enough to wear every day. The compression strength is 20-30mmHg. Worn for the prevention or treatment of hand edema and lymphedema.
Sold 1 Gauntlet per box
A great value for those who need a preventative aid for hand edema.
- Low cost alternative
- Available with thumb stub
- Machine wash and dry
30-40mmHg - Extra Firm Compression
- Helps prevent and relieve severe varicose veins
- Used in the treatment of severe edema and lymphedema
- Used in post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins
- Helps reduce symptoms of Orthostatic Hypotension and Postural Hypotension
- For the management of Venous Ulcers and manifestations of Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS)
- Prevents deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome
Q & A
You will need accurate measurements, so first learn how to measure.